FRANKLIN ELECTRIC ANNOUNCES ENGINEERING JOB FAIR
Bluffton, Indiana - April 10, 2012
Bluffton, IN—April 10, 2012
Franklin Electric, a global manufacturer of complete water and fuel pumping systems, will host an engineering job fair as it seeks to fill several positions on its world-class team.The event will take place on Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 9AM-3PM in the Calhoun Ballroom of the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Open positions include:
* Electronics Engineer (3-7 years of experience)
* Senior Electronics Engineer (7-10 years of experience)
* Software Engineer (5+ years of experience)
* Electronics Engineers (Contract positions: 7-10 years of experience)
* Validation / Test Engineer (5+ years of experience)
* CFD Engineer (5+ years of experience)
* Certification / Materials Engineer (3+ years of experience)
Interested candidates should bring an updated resume that includes professional references and should be prepared for an on-site interview if qualifications are appropriate. Relocation assistance is available.
Recognized as a technical leader in its specialties, Franklin serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. Visit www.franklin-electric.com
for further company information.