Built for easy customization, this pump covers a variety of performance needs. With our patent pending nozzle replacement system and a small Allen wrench (included), the internal nozzle can be replaced with any of the three nozzles supplied to provide standard performance, high pressure, or high flow.
- Patent Pending “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system
- Noryl® impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi
- Heavy-duty cast iron case
- Ceramic mechanical shaft seal
- Floating stainless steel eye seal
- A.O. Smith dual voltage motor: 115 or 230 V
- Pressure gauge port
- Pressure switch installed
- Built-in drain plug
- Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi
- 1” FNPT discharge, 1.25” FNPT suction
- UL778 approved for indoor or outdoor use
*Note: Noryl® is a registered trademark of G.E.