Cast Iron Features:
- Designed for boosting water pressure from a variety of sources including municipal and private water systems.
- Stainless steel discharge head on all models.
- Cast iron motor bracket with a rugged support foot for horizontal or vertical mounting, and a handle for portability of the unit.
- 1" suction and 1" discharge are the same across the entire line, simplifying installation and maintenance.
- The booster pump is built by Franklin Electric’s Patented (U.S.) Patent 7,290,984) Tri-Seal floating stage system, for maximum efficiency, longevity, and performance.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials of construction, such as Celcon® for impellers, Noryl® for the diffusers, and 300 series stainless steel for the hub, eye seals, shaft and shell.
- Easily serviced through a back pull-out design, which leaves all plumbing and the pump undisturbed in their original location.
- Industry proven high service factor square flange motors from A.O. Smith.
- 1/2 through 2 hp motors are dual voltage, set to run with either 115V or 230V incoming power; while 3 hp are 230V only.
- Shut-off pressures up to 270 PSI, flow rates from 5 to 25 gpm, and temperatures up to 120° F / 49° C.
Stainless Steel Features:
Includes all of the Cast Iron features above plus:
- Viton® mechanical seal for chemical resistance
- Available with A.O. Smith motors 3-phase motors
- Available as a pump end only
- Stainless steel motor bracket with a rugged support foot for horizontal or vertical mounting, and a handle for portability of the unit
Celcon® is a Registered Trademark of the Celanese Corporation.
Noryl® is a Registered Trademark of G.E.
Viton® is a Registered Trademark of Dupont Dow Elastomers.