4 in Standard Capacity Pumps
- 5 performance ranges - 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 gpm.
- Available with thermoplastic or stainless steel discharge and motor bracket.
- Celcon® disk allows for close tolerances for increased performance.
- Thermoplastic impellers and stages for maximum efficiency.
- Stainless steel upthrust washer prevents excessive wear in severe applications.
- Built-in removable valve keeps water in your system at all times.
- Stainless steel shaft features high quality, premium materials at a competitive price.
- Sintered stainless steel top bearing to provide years of trouble-free service.
- Maximum water temperature with proper flow is 120 °F (49 °C), consult factory for further details.
- Removable suction screen prevents debris from clogging impellers and provides full flow performance.
- Hex rubber-top bearing has an extra large surface area to assure shaft stability and multiple flow channels to keep small particulates away from bearing surfaces.
- Powered by Franklin corrosion-resistant submersible motors.
Celcon® is a registered trademark of the Celanese Corporation.